Friday, October 3, 2014

Food in the Family!!

It's been a while since I've done a post about food. Admittedly, I spend less time in the kitchen during the summer since we spend much of our evenings outside playing. But I did make some fun meals recently that incorporated some cooking items we recently acquired from our grandma's. I love having family items in and around our kitchen. :)


We got hungry and creative one weekend morning...

Breakfast pizza! I added a salsa flavored greek yogurt dip as pizza sauce. Yum!

Some cinnamon toast, using my grandma's cinnamon sugar blend and shaker. Lola approved! This is also on my grandma's kitchen island which now makes it's home in my kitchen! We LOVE it.

French Onion Soup (from Trader Joe's), in those old soup crocks that not one, but two of our grandma's had! I love having these to use when a warm cup of soup is calling your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment